Friendly and Caring Dental Care
Making your visits comfortable and relaxing, while making sure you receive the very best dental care, is our top priority. We would love to have you to join our family of patients and get the kind of competent dental care you are looking for, whether it may be routine check-ups, or more complex procedures or even emergencies. Our caring staff will do everything possible to make sure your visit to our office is a pleasant one. We are located in Crestview near North Okaloosa Medical Center with plenty of parking available.
Same-day dental emergency service
We see patients who are experiencing dental emergencies on the same day during our office hours, including new patients to our practice. If you have a dental emergency such as a knocked-out, broken or cracked tooth, we will want to see you right away.
Georgina Baldwin: Center Manager
Dr. Patrick Brown, MD, Chief Medical Officer
We are here to serve your family with quality and affordable dental care.
Prevention is the key to a healthy smile!
- Adult and Pediatric Services
- Discount Prescription Program
- Same Day Scheduling
- Adult and child dental exams
- Oral cancer screenings
- Digital X-rays
- Oral Hygiene Instructions and Education
- Routine Cleanings and Preventative Services
- Fluoride Treatments
- Stainless Steel Crowns
- Pulp Therapy
- Dental fillings including tooth colored fillings
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Emergency Care
- Community Education, Health Fairs
- Health Screenings and other events.
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Money Orders.
- We accept most Insurance: Medicaid, Medicare, and Self pay patients.
- Patient payment is due at time of service.
- We participate in a discount prescription program.
- Please visit the Appointments page for more information.
Answers to Your Appointment Questions
It is very important to us that our patients receive prompt attention for their health care needs. We work diligently to accommodate same day scheduling if at all possible. Call Crestview Dental Center at (850) 423-4603 to schedule an appointment. Save time by printing the forms you will need and bring them completed to your appointment.
What to bring to your first appointment?
- Photo ID and/or Drivers License
- Insurance Card
- List of Current Medications & dosage or bring medications with you
- New Patient Packet