Maintain bookkeeping records for Medical Centers.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from Two-Year College or technical school; or
- two years related experience and/or training; or
- equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Part-time hours will be coordinated with employee
- Monday – Friday
- typically 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- No weekends
If you want to be a part of a team that is increasing access to quality healthcare and improving the overall health of your community, we encourage you to apply with us.
North Florida Medical is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, background check, employment verification, and credential/license verification.
To apply for this job please visit webcorp.com.