Website Part Time
Maintain bookkeeping records for Medical Centers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation and control of Cash Receipts Journal including verification of daily cashier’s deposits.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of all Center bank accounts; maintain statement files.
- Prepare all monthly journal entries related to cash accounts.
- Prepare monthly sweep report.
- Processes daily bank deposits and assist with mail duties.
- Assist Senior Accounting with the following duties:
- Input cleared checks into A/P system as reported by the bank
- Collect information for annual budget, audits, grantee and governmental agencies and other miscellaneous projects
- Input journal entries for monthly and year end closings
- Maintenance of filing system for all accounting records and reports
- Maintenance of fixed asset system
- Assist Payroll and Accounts Payable Associate with the following duties:
- Maintain A/P files with copies of purchase orders and receiving reports (packing slips) for matching to invoices
- Input and post approved invoices to computerized A/P voucher register. Prepare check run and arrange for mailing of checks to vendors
- Maintain accuracy of vendor files on computerized A/P system
- Enter credit memos/debit memos/void checks into computer system as required
- Prepare all necessary manual checks via computerized system
- Serves as a back-up for payroll processing
- Attend Department/Center-wide meetings as required.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Any other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from Two-Year College or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
(We recommended downloading an application if applying for multiple positions)
Human Resources Direct Phone: (850) 298-6000 – Fax: (850) 298-6054