Manage, plan and direct all assigned center(s) day to day operations, business, and non-physician clinical functions in alignment with NFMC performance objectives, policies and procedures. Represent and promote center(s) with a spirit of excellence.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years administrative experience including one year medical office experience.
- Courses in medical terminology and health care office management preferred.
- Medical Record Certifications useful but not required.
- Monday – Friday
- Typically 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- No weekends
- Circumstances may require the center manager to work hours outside of those listed.
If you want to be a part of a team that is increasing access to quality healthcare and improving the overall health of your community, we encourage you to apply with us.
North Florida Medical is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, background check, employment verification, and credential/license verification.
To apply for this job please visit webcorp.com.