Provide the full scope of dental health care services which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care and maintenance to patients of all ages.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certification of completion of dental assistant training
- Expanded Function Certification
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
- vary depending on the need
- Monday – Friday
- typically 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- No weekends
If you want to be a part of a team that is increasing access to quality healthcare and improving the overall health of your community, we encourage you to apply with us.
North Florida Medical is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, background check, employment verification, and credential/license verification.
To apply for this job please visit webcorp.com.