Works collaboratively with the care team and local, regional, state, and national healthcare resources to coordinate care and services. Diagnose and treat a variety of diseases and injuries in pediatric patients.
- Medical Degree: M.D. or D.O.
- Pediatric specialization
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Current Florida State Medical License
- Current D.E.A. certificate.
- Board certified in pediatrics preferred
- Insurability (malpractice).
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
- Monday – Friday
- Typically 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- No weekends
If you want to be a part of a team that is increasing access to quality healthcare and improving the overall health of your community, we encourage you to apply with us.
North Florida Medical is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, background check, employment verification, and credential/license verification.
To apply for this job please visit webcorp.com.