Responsible for procurement of services and materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Initiate and maintain effective and professional relationships with suppliers.
2. Maintain vendor and independent contractors list and required documentation. Supply managers with updated lists on a quarterly basis.
3. Be familiar with sources of supply for goods.
4. Continually locate new vendors in order to compare with current prices. Request new and updated price list from vendors on an annual basis in order to remain current.
5. Coordinate intra-company movement of supplies and some clinical equipment including the rented storage unit.
6. Recognize that transactions relating to purchasing are of a confidential nature with regard to other vendors or competitors and unethical to reveal a vendor’s quote to another.
7. Monitor all requisitions and purchase orders until paid or otherwise disposed.
8. Verify, authorize and follow-up on appropriate vendor invoices and statements to include working with vendors to resolve all account issues.
9. Assist with coordination of maintenance and services provided at centers and corporate office.
10. Assist with set up and account maintenance of cellular equipment and services. Review for most cost effective cellular plans.
11. Reconcile monthly credit card statements with support for company charges and prepare for payment.
12. Complete all applications of credit for company, ensuring tax exemption status on all purchases.
13. Conduct quarterly review of all medical supply inventories.
14. Receive requests, secure approval, and issue all purchase orders for purchases of goods and services.
15. Oversee the coordination of and approve all vendor returns and annual recalibration of instruments.
16. Keep all company licenses and permits current.
17. Maintain, secure and issue corporate office petty cash.
18. Follow-up and make sure all account credits are received and processed.
19. Assist with maintaining records for furniture and clinical equipment.
20. Maintain inventory at corporate office to include office supplies and janitorial supplies.
21. Review Purchasing Procedures with newly hired Center Managers.
22. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma required. BS in related field preferred. Three to five years experience in purchasing and inventory operations with at least one (1) year in medical setting.
Click this Link to our Application.
Human Resources Direct Phone: (850) 385-4494 – Fax: (850) 298-6054
To apply for this job please visit webcorp.com.