Welcome all center patients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner. This person is the first point of contact and communication for all visitors and patients at the center and is responsible for completion of the screening material for the identified healthcare situation. This job is performed in an outdoor setting wearing appropriate PPE, including an N95 respirator and face shield.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Provide all visitors and patients a face mask if they are not already wearing one and ensure the person is aware that face masks are required to be worn at all times while in the building.
- Screen all visitors and patients with the provided screening questionnaire prior to entry and follow all protocols based on questionnaire responses.
- Perform a temperature check on all visitors and patients upon arrival to the center using the no-contact IR thermometer and note the results on the screening questionnaire.
- Follow the current protocol for the screening process once the questionnaires and temperature check are completed.
- Treat all on-site visitors with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance for the designated hours of operation at the designated location.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Any other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Medical experience, which could be from completion of medical courses or working in a medical office.
- Must successfully pass health questionnaire and FIT testing.
Human Resources Direct Phone: (850) 298-6000 – Fax: (850) 298-6054