Need an appointment? We offer Quality and Affordable Medical Care for Your Entire Family and can get you in this week.
We welcome new patients and look forward to assisting you with your needs!
Meet Our Providers:
Carla Robertson, APRN (Advance Practice Registered Nurse)
Ms. Robertson specializes in Family Medicine and has over 10 years of nursing practice. She received her advanced degree from the University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB).
Patrick Brown, Internal Medicine, MD
Dr. Brown specializes in Internal Medicine and has over 20 years in the practice of medicine. In addition to holding clinic hours at North Monroe Medical Center, Dr. Brown has served as the Chief Medical Officer for North Florida Medical Centers for the past 10 years.
We are here to serve your family with quality healthcare.
- General Primary Medical Care
- Diagnostic Laboratory
- Screenings: Cancer / Communicable Diseases / Cholesterol / Blood lead test for elevated blood lead level / Pediatric vision and hearing
- Non-Emergency Medical Services
- Voluntary Family Planning
- Well Child Services
- Gynecological Care
- School / Sports / Work Physicals
- Referral to Substance Abuse
- Referral to Specialty Services
Non Clinical Services
- Follow – up / Discharge Planning
- Eligibility Assistance
- Health Education
We are here to serve the Entire Family with quality and affordable medical care.
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Money Orders.
- We accept most Insurance: Capital Health Plan, Medicaid (including Light House, Sunshine, Humana & Wellcare), Medicare, Blue Cross / Blue Shield and Self pay patients.
- Patient payment is due at time of service.
- We also participate in a discount prescription program. To learn more about the discount prescription program, click here.
- Please visit the Appointments page for more information.
*We accept most insurance including Medicare, Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield and we offer our patients a 340B Discount Prescription Program.
Answers to Your Appointment Questions
It is very important to us that our patients receive prompt attention for their health care needs. We work diligently to accommodate same day scheduling if at all possible.
Call North Monroe Medical Center at (850) 562-0281 to schedule an appointment. Save time by printing the forms you will need and bring them completed to your appointment.
What to bring to your first appointment?
- Photo ID and/or Drivers License
- Insurance Card
- List of Current Medications & dosage or bring medications with you
- New Patient Packet