Welcome to Taylor Dental Center.
Quality and Affordable Medical Care Home for Your Entire Family
We welcome new patients and look forward to assisting you with your needs!
Dr. Amber Cook, DDS (Dentist)
Kelly Love, Dental Hygienist
Dr. Patrick Brown, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Selena Phillips, Center Manager
We are here to serve your family with quality and affordable dental care.
Prevention is the key to a healthy smile!
- Discount Slide Fee Scale Program
- Discount Prescription Program
- Same Day Scheduling
- Adult Dental Care
- Children’s Dental Care – all ages
- Fluoride Treatments
- Cleanings and Hygiene Education
- Routine Dental Procedures
- Community Education, Health Fairs
- Health Screenings and other events.
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Money Orders.
- We accept most Insurance: Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross / Blue Shield and Self pay patients.
- Patient payment is due at time of service.
- We offer a discount sliding fee program – with a low copayment to all eligible uninsured and underinsured patients – based on household income for all of our services.
- We also participate in a discount prescription program.
- To apply for the sliding fee program: Print and Complete the Slide Fee Application and Provide Proof of “household income” or financial assistance.
- Please visit the Appointments page for more information.
Answers to Your Appointment Questions
It is very important to us that our patients receive prompt attention for their health care needs. We work diligently to accommodate same day scheduling if at all possible.
Call Taylor Dental Center at (850) 223-2578 to schedule an appointment. Save time by printing the forms you will need and bring them completed to your appointment.
What to bring to your first appointment?
- Photo ID and/or Drivers License
- Insurance Card
- List of Current Medications & dosage or bring medications with you
- New Patient Packet
- Sliding Fee Scale Application (If applying for Discount Sliding Fee)
- Proof of Income – (If applying for Discount Sliding Fee)
What is Proof of Family Household Income?
(If applying for Discount Sliding Fee)
Documentation of all Income benefits, from all family members living in the same house, is required.
- If Employed – IRS Tax Return (1040), most recent W-2 or Two (2) pay stubs from the same employer covering two pay periods for each working family member living in the house.
- If Self Employed-IRS Tax Return (1040)
- If Receiving Unemployment Benefits – Award Letter from Agency for Workforce Innovation or Recent Bank Statement showing Direct Deposit
- If Receiving Social Security Benefits – Award Letter from Social Security or Recent Bank Statement showing Direct Deposit
- If Receiving AFDC Public Assistance – Award letter from public assistance program or Recent Bank Statement showing Direct Deposit
- If Receiving Child Support or Alimony – Court Decree or Recent Bank Statement showing Direct Deposit
- If Receiving Annuity or Retirement Benefits – Award Letter from Funding Source or Recent Bank Statement showing Direct Deposit