Welcome and assist all center callers, patients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner. Promote a positive patient experience with outstanding customer service. Adhere to organization policies and follow work processes specified in NFMC’s receptionist manual and other established procedures. Duties include answering phones promptly and courteously, schedule patient appointments, checking patients in and out, completion of patient demographic information, insurance verification, and collect fees at the time of the visit.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
- One year certificate from college or technical school or
- one year or more related experience and/or training; or
- equivalent combination of education and experience related to this type of position.
- Part-time hours will be coordinated with employee
- Monday – Friday
- typically 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- No weekends
If you want to be a part of a team that is increasing access to quality healthcare and improving the overall health of your community, we encourage you to apply with us.
North Florida Medical is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, background check, employment verification, and credential/license verification.
To apply for this job please visit webcorp.com.