Oversees and manages the organization-wide risk program and provides guidance to management and staff. The Risk Manager works collaboratively with the Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Services Director, Director of Center Operations, Human Resources Director, and other staff to assess minimizing risk to the organization and ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Bureau of Primary Health Care risk management requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing and current Florida RN license.
- Minimum of four (4) years in health care setting.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in risk management and OSHA practices.
- Certification as a certified professional healthcare risk manager (CHPRM) is desired.
- Monday – Friday
- Typically 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Rarely weekends
If you want to be a part of a team that is increasing access to quality healthcare and improving the overall health of your community, we encourage you to apply with us.
North Florida Medical is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, background check, employment verification, and credential/license verification.
To apply for this job please visit webcorp.com.